CRPF Recruitment 2023 – If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the Indian Police Force, then check out the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023. As one of the world’s most prestigious police forces, the CRPF is always in need of talented officers. With a range of opportunities available, including entry-level positions through to senior management positions, there is a position for you no matter your experience or qualifications.
The Central Reserve Police Force has issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspectors and Head Constables, with 1458 open positions. Read this post to learn everything there is to know about the CRPF Recruitment 2023 ASI/HC for all qualified candidates. According to the information we have and the information in the PDF of the CRPF Notification 2023, you can apply online starting on January 4, 2023, and the last day to register is January 25, 2023.
CRPF Recruitment 2023
You ought to be aware that the CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 Qualification Requirement is a passing grade in the 12th grade, and the Assistant Sub Inspector Qualification Requirement is a passing grade in the graduate level. Additionally, you can check the Age Requirement, which was clearly stated earlier. If you don’t have all of the documents you need to fill out the CRPF Application Form 2023, you risk being disqualified.
Candidates, as we know, eagerly awaited the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Notification, which is now available for application beginning on January 4. In addition, in order to apply for the position of Head Constable, you must have completed your 12th grade from a State or Central Board, and in order to apply for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector, you must have completed your graduation. There are a total of 1458 open positions, 1315 of which are for Head Constables and 143 for Assistant Sub Inspectors. To receive an admit card for the Written Test, ensure that you are eligible and complete the application form by the deadline. In order to be selected for the recruitment, you must pass the Written Test, the Physical Test, and the Document Verification.
CRPF ASI/HC Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Recruitment||CRPF Recruitment 2023 HC/ASI|
|Supervising Agency||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Total vacancies||1458 Posts|
|Post Name||Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector|
|CRPF ASI vacancy 2023||143 Vacancies|
|CRPF HC Vacancy 2023||1315 Vacancies|
|Eligibility||12th pass and Graduation pass|
|Online Form Start Date||04th January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2023|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
|Selection Process||Written, Physical and DV Stage|
CRPF Notification 2023 PDF Download
• Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector can download the PDF of the CRPF Notification 2023 from crpf.gov.in.
• The notification can be downloaded by all applicants to read all of the information about the openings.
• This recruitment has 1458 open positions for Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector.
• According to the notification, graduates are eligible for Assistant Sub Inspector and 12th Pass candidates are eligible for Head Constable.
• Online applications for this position open on January 4, 2023, and registration closes on January 25, 2023.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for the post of ASI and Head Constable. No applicants will be allowed to submit the application if they are fulfilling all the conditions mentioned by the authority. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned posts:
- Applicants applying for the post should not be less than 18 years old.
- Candidates’ maximum age throughout the application drive should not be more than 25 years old.
(There is some relaxation in the maximum age limit for the candidates belonging to certain categories.)
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
Central Reserve Police Force ASI & HC Recruitment Vacancy Information
The officials have released a total of 1458 posts. Out of this, 143 posts are reserved for ASI posts and the remaining posts are reserved for Head Constable posts. The vacancies are further divided into various categories. Have a look at the table to get detailed vacancy information:
Guidelines to Apply Online CRPF Recruitment 2023 Head Constable/ ASI
- Open either crpf.gov.in or crpf.nic.in.
- Second, you need to go to the homepage and click on the Recruitment Link.
- Thirdly, to proceed with registration, select the HC/ASI Vacancy option provided there.
- Now, using your email address and mobile number, complete the CRPF Registration 2023 for the ASI/HC vacancy in accordance with your eligibility.
- Now, fill out the application with your name, mother’s and father’s names, qualifications, and other details.
- Upload the documents, including a photograph, signature, and qualification certificate.
- To complete the procedure, submit the application form and pay the registration fees.
- You can all apply online for the CRPF Recruitment 2023 Head Constable/ ASI if you follow these instructions.
- 12th Certificate for Head Constable Vacancy.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- E Aadhar Card.
How to Apply for CRPF HC Vacancy Application Form Online?
If you are looking for a career in the Indian Police Force (IPF), then you will need to apply online for the CRPF HC vacancy. The online application process is simple and easy to follow, and can be completed in just a few minutes. In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps required to apply online for the CRPF HC vacancy and explain how the online application process works. So whether you’re new to online applications or just want to learn how to apply for a CRPF HC vacancy online, this blog post is for you.
- Aspirants check the Official Notification and Eligible criteria @crpf.gov.in.
- Press on the Online Apply links and fill up the Candidates’ name, and Mobile No. , Gmail ID in the Registration form.
- Uploaded Applicants’ current photographs and signs. in the required section in the Application form.
- Aspirants pay the registration Fee as per the Recruiter’s demand.
- Applicants must read carefully the provided details and submit them.
- Finally, After paying the application fees your registration form was successfully submitted.
- Take a clear printout of it for further purposes.
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Faqs
When will the authority release the CRPF Head Constable 2023 Recruitment Form?
The authority will be releasing the recruitment form online on 4th January 2023.
What documents will be needed while filling out the crpf.gov.in Head Constable Online Form?
Aspirants must keep their educational certification, id proof, photograph and signature.
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2023 Group IV Recruitment, Apply Online
Gujarat Titans Team 2023 Squad, Player List,
IRS Standard Mileage Rate 2023, New Reimbursement Rules