SSC CGL Cut off 2023 You will know about the SSC CGL Cut off 2023 Tier 1 SC ST OBC General Passing Numbers Check. The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the papers for CGL from 14th July 2023 to 27th July 2023. the paper is conducted in two phases because of the large number of candidate who have appeared. Results have been declared and you can check SSC CGL Cut off 2023 from here.
SSC CGL Cut off 2023
Staff Selection Commission has manage the SSC CGL Tier 1 in July 2023. SSC has released the cut off of Tier 1 examination. Applicants can check their SSC CGL Cut off 2023 on the official site of SSC CGL. A Combined Graduate Level Examination is manage to select eligible aspirants for a suitable job role. The applicants are hired according to certain passing marks. Qualification marks are different for different categories. We have shared the fine particular of SSC CGL Passing Marks 2023 in the upcoming section of this article.
SSC CGL Cut off 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||SSC CGL Cut off 2023|
|Conducted by||SSC ( Staff Selection Commission)|
|Eligibility||Graduated & have to be an Indian citizen|
|Selection Process||Tier I Tier II
Tier II includes three papers
SSC CGL Selection Process 2023
The SSC CGL choice cycle incorporates two levels Level 1 and Level 2. The two of them are PC based tests. Wannabes who fit the bill for the two rounds of Levels are chosen for the posts under SSC CGL. The test is directed two phases, Level 1 and Level 2. Hopefuls need to clear the two rounds to choose for the SSC CGL posts.
SSC CGL Event
The principal Hopeful needs to clear Level 1. In the event that the Applicant has cleared his most memorable round, they will go for Level 2. After level 2, up-and-comers who qualify with great imprints will be viewed as in the legitimacy list. Their position will be chosen by their imprints in level 2.
- Tier I is conducted as a computer-based paper
- Tier II is also manage as a computer-based
- Tier II includes three papers on three dissimilar days. Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3.
- Paper-I is mandatory for all the posts, and Paper-II is only for those who have apply for the junior statistical officer. For paper II, they must be qualified in Tier I.
- Paper III is only for those who have passed Tier-I for the post of Assistant Account Officer.
- Paper-I will have two sessions- S-I and S-II on the same day. S-I incorporate Section-I, Section II and Module-I of Section III.
How to Check SSC CGL Cut Off 2023?
Below are some of the easy steps which are mentioned for the ease of the SSC Applicants.
- The CGL Student will have to browse the main site. Sign in is the important step that has to be followed.
- There will be a “Result” tab on the main menu.
- Choose the link of cut off in the result section, find the site of SSC CGL Cut Off 2023, and a pdf will open in which you will find all the cut offs of Tier 1 cut off.
- Open that PDF, and you will find the cut off list of all the posts.
- Scroll down the cut off pdf document, and cut off number are located next to the post you have applied.
SSC CGL Tier 1 SC ST OBC General Cut Off 2023
The SSC CGL Cut off 2023 is prepared according to category & aspirant’s marks.
SSC CGL Tier 1 SC ST OBC General Cut Off 2023
Factors Affecting SSC CGL Cut Off 2023
The SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 is influenced by various factors that shape the selection criteria. Understanding these factors will give candidates insights into the cut off trends. Here are the key factors affecting SSC CGL Cut Off 2023:
- Number of Vacancies– The availability of vacancies for dissimilar posts significantly affects the cut off.
- Number of Applicants– The total number of students appearing for the SSC CGL Exam 2023 also impacts the cut off marks.
- Previous Year’s Cut Off– The SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 is also influenced by the cut off number of previous year’s SSC CGL exams.
- Difficulty Leve: The difficulty level of the questions in the SSC CGL Exam 2023 plays a crucial role in determining the cut off numbers.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Pattern 2023
A portion of the subjects are rehashed in both, so up-and-comers need to plan well for these points. The inquiries will begin from 20 each to a limit of 45. The imprints will be changed according to the subjects and the inquiries. The time span for the Level II paper will be 1 hour for Meeting 1 and 2 and 15 min for Meeting 3. The competitors are encouraged to check the prospectus and test design for the following Level from the authority site. The SSC CGL Level II test comprises of numerous decision questions and comprises of the accompanying areas.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- English language
- Mathematical Abilities
- And More
SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 Post Wise
Candidates can check the post-wise SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 in the following tables. The SSC CGL Cut Off is released for 4 posts- AAO, JSO, Statistical Investigator, and Other posts. Check the post-wise SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 below.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off for Finance/Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer Posts
The Cut Off for the post of Finance/Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer Posts has been shared below in the table category-wise.
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off for Finance/Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer Posts|
|Category||SSC CGL AAO Cut-Off|
SSC CGL Cut Off for Statistics & Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post
Candidates of the JSO and Statistics post can check the category-wise SSC CGL Cut Off in the table below.
|Category||SSC CGL JSO Cut-Off|
SSC CGL Cut Off for Statistical Investigator Gr.II
The category-wise SSC CGL Statistical Investigator Gr. II Cut Off has been shared below in the table.
|Category||SSC CGL Statistical Investigator Gr.II Cut-Off|
SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 for Posts Except for Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer/ Junior Statistical Officer
Candidates from all the other posts in the SSC CGL Exam 2023 can check their category-wise SSC CGL Cut Off 2023 here.
|Category||SSC CGL Cut-Off (Other Posts)|
Get Latest Education Updates
Ques & Ans Related to SSC CGL Cut off 2023
From where candidate can download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off List 2023?
Candidates can download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off List PDF 2023 from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (www.ssc.nic.in) and follow the steps mentioned in the blog.
When the recruitment authority will release SSC CGL Cut Off 2023?
What is the passing marks for SSC CGL 2023?
You should secure above 45% Marks to qualify the CGL Exam.