Essay Paper UPSC 2023 The UPSC Mains 2023 begin on 15th September 2023 with the Essay Paper. The IAS Mains 2023 will finish on 24th September 2023 with the optional papers. The UPSC Mains is the 2nd step in the entire civil services exam process. Candidates who clear the mains paper will be called for the final leg of the exam, that is, the UPSC Personality Test or interview which will be held in January – March 2024.
Essay Paper UPSC 2023
Essay Paper UPSC 2023 (Mains) question paper & analysis of the exam are mentioned in this object below. Aspirants are advised to take a look to get a deeper understanding of the paper. UPSC manage the Civil Service Mains exam for essay paper on 15 September 2023. The CSE mains essay paper comprises two sections. Each section contains 4 essay topics. Out of which 2 topics of choice from each section require to be picked. Candidates were supposed to answer about 1000-1200 words for each article.
Essay Paper UPSC 2023 Overview
|Article||Essay Paper UPSC 2023|
UPSC Mains Language Question Papers 2023
The language papers are of a passing sort, they are significant on the grounds that the competitor needs to clear these papers with the base imprints if they have any desire to clear the IAS mains test. There is a rundown of dialects the up-and-comers can browse for the necessary Indian language paper. The Indian language paper is considered Paper some time the English language paper is called Paper B. Applicants can download the language papers from the table beneath. ( Connections will be given once the papers are out).
- NSP Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility
- SBI PO Prelims Hall Ticket
- SSC CPO Answer Key
- CTET December Notification
UPSC Mains 2023 Compulsory Indian Language Question Papers
UPSC CSE Essay Paper 2023 Instructions
General instructions mentioned on the essay paper, that require to be followed by every aspirant are provided here.
- Total Marks- 250 marks, Time duration- 3 hours.
- The essay must be written in the medium authorized in the admission proof which must be stated clearly on the cover of this question-cum-answer (QCA) booklet in the space on condition that.
- No marks will be specified for answers written in a medium other than the authorized one.
- Word limit, as specified, should be adhered to.
- Any page or portion of the page left blank, must be struck off intelligibly.
Essay Question Paper- UPSC Civil Services Main Exam (Written) 2023
The question paper of the UPSC CSE mains essay paper is on condition that here.
Write two essays, choosing one topic from each of the following Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each: