ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has publish the notification for recruitment of 185 Pharmacist (Allopathic, Ayurveda and Homoeopathy) on its official web portal at esic.gov.in for different regions of ESIC, eligible & interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website between 01 & 30 October 2023.
ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
Applicants want to be appointed as Pharmacist (Allopathic, Ayurveda and Homoeopathy) under Employees’ State Insurance Corporation were eagerly waiting for publish of the notification for a long time, the notification brochure is make public on 29th September 2023 & the application form filling process is taking place, whose last date is set a 30th October 2023, candidates need to visit at site to apply online for this post.
ESIC Pharmacist Notification
Selection process for the post of Pharmacist (Allopathic, Ayurveda and Homoeopathy) consists two stages which are Written Examination and Documentation, each & every single individual who are going to apply online require to know that only those application forms will be receive by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, who will meet the certain eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification & age limit, before applying online it is highly recommended to login the official notification brochure.
ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Article||ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Pharmacist (Allopathic, Ayurveda and Homoeopathy)|
|Application Form||01 and 30 October 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Documentation|
|Salary||₹29,200/- to ₹92,300/-|
ESIC Pharmacist Eligibility 2023
Applicants need to know that there will be an upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST for 3 & 5 years, as per government rules, before applying online make sure to check the eligibility criteria by downloading the notification brochure.
Check eligibility for the post of Pharmacist (Allopathic, Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) from the table below in terms of educational qualification & age limit.
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor‘s Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (Allopathic)||Intermediate & Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic)||Intermediate & Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy (Homoeopathy)|
|Age Limit||18 to 32 Years||18 to 25 Years|
ESIC Pharmacist Fee 2023
Application Fee to apply online for recruitment of Pharmacist is papers from one another, an individual who belongs to SC/ST/PwBDs, Departmental Students, Female Candidates, and Ex-Servicemen will have to pay ₹250 & General i.e. Unreserved and Other Backward Class applicants will have to pay ₹500 using the debit or credit card.
ESIC Pharmacist Pay Scale 2023
One who will be hired as a Pharmacist at the 7th Pay Matrix Level 05, his or her salary will be between ₹29,200 & ₹92,300. This means you’ll earn somewhere within this range, depending on your involvement in and other factors. It’s a decent and competitive salary for this position.
ESIC Pharmacist Application Form 2023
To apply for the recruitment of Pharmacist (Allopathic, Ayurveda or Homoeopathy) under Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, one has to visit the official web portal. Where, you’ll need to fill out a form with your personal & educational details, upload documents like proof and a photo, and pay the application fee to submit an application form.
Important Dates for ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
The Notice Date for the ESIC Drug specialist Recruitment 2023 was 29th September 2023, with the application cycle starting on first October 2023. These dates mark the start of a drawn out window for possibility to plan and present their applications. The Last Date for accommodation of utilizations is 30th October 2023. Mark these dates on your schedule to keep away from any last-minute rush. Adherence to these cutoff times is basic as late entries won’t be engaged, subsequently ruining your opportunity for a promising vocation in ESIC. By remaining educated and keeping the rules carefully, competitors have a fantastic chance to get a remunerating position through the ESIC Drug specialist Enrollment 2023.
Date of Notification
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
How to Appling Process ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
To apply for paramedical posts in ESIC, candidates should follow these steps on the ESIC website, www.esic.gov.in:
- Visit the ESIC site & click on the option that says “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST FOR PARAMEDICAL POSTS IN ESIC.” This will open a latest page.
- To register your application, select the tab that says “Click here for Registration.” Enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id. The system will generate a Provisional Registration Number & Password, which will be exhibit on the screen. Make sure to note down this notification. You’ll also receive an Email & SMS containing your Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- If you can’t complete the request in one go, use the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab to save the data you’ve entered. Before submitting the application, it’s desirable to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” option to review and modify any details if needed. Visually impaired candidates should carefully fill out the form and ensure the particular are correct before final submission.
- Carefully fill in and verify all the particular in the online application because changes won’t be possible after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.”
- Ensure that the name of the applicants, or their Father/Husband, matches exactly with what’s on their Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any discrepancies may solution in disqualification.
- Validate your particular and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details‘ and ‘Save & Next‘ buttons.
- Proceed to upload your Photo and signature as per the supply guidelines for scanning and uploading.
- Fill in the remaining particular of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to review & verify the entire application form before completing the registration.
- If needed, make modifications & click ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION‘ only after ensuring that the transfer photograph, signature, and other details are right.
- Click on the ‘Payment‘ Tab and follow the payment process.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.”
ESIC Pharmacist Vacancy 2023
There are a complete number of 185 opportunities for the post of Drug specialist, out of aggregate, 149 for Allopathic, 22 for Ayurveda and staying 14 for Homeopathy, go through the table, which is accessible beneath really take a look at number of opening for your express’ Representatives’ State Protection Organization office.
|Punjab & Chandigarh||0||0||0||0|
|Jammu & Kashmir||2||1||0||3|
Get Latest Recruitment Updates
Ques & Ans Related to ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
What’s the selection process for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023?
The ESIC Pharmacist Recruitment selection process for various positions mainly includes a Qualifying examination and Age criteria as given above.
What are the eligibility criteria for ESIC Pharmacist/Paramedical Recruitment?
Eligibility criteria include; Educational Qualifications: Qualification criteria depend on the types of vacancies. Please Refer official PDF or website for more details.
What is the salary range for the ESIC Paramedical Recruitment
Remuneration: Varies depend on the post. Please refer official notification.
What is the age limit for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment?
To know complete information about age and age relaxation for ESIC paramedical jobs, refer to the official notification.
How can I apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment?
The process of filling online application for ESIC vacancies 2023 is given above.
How do I know ESIC Paramedical Recruitment’s upcoming vacancy notification updates?
To know the upcoming ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023, you have to visit this page on a regular basis or you can follow the official ESIC Website for the latest exam, and recruitment notification updates by the official notification Authority.