UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2023 Notification for the 181 posts of Review Officer (RO) & Assistant Review Officer (ARO) will be publish officially by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission most probably in October 2023. Applicants are eagerly waiting for its release will be able to apply online by visiting the official web portal at uppsc.up.nic.in before the application form deadline.
UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2023
Applicants want to be appointed as RO or ARO in UP need to know that the advertisement is going to be publish officially by UPPSC in the next few days. Candidates who are eligible and interested need to know that the direct site to apply online will be activated at uppsc.up.nic.in along with the release of the information brochure, the window to apply online will be remain active for four weeks, shortly after the publish of the notification, the direct link to submit an application will be also operate below.
UPPSC RO ARO information
Date for releasing the information is not yet confirmed officially by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, but there is a high speculation that it will be out in October 2023. If you are among those thousands of candidate who are preparing for competitive exams for the post of RO/ARO then you must know application form from the eligible & interested candidates are going to be received in online mode, once the notification publish officially, applicants are requested to apply online in initial stage to avoid the last minute rush.
UPPSC RO ARO Apply Online 2023
The direct site to apply online for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 20233 will be make available on the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The online registration dates for RO ARO Recruitment 2023 will be publish along with the UPPSC RO ARO Notification pdf. For the applicants ease, we will be sharing the direct site to apply online for the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 once the application process starts officially.
UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2023 Overview
|Article||UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2023|
|Application Form||To be released|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Skill Test|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will transfer the authority RO ARO notice 2023 PDF for the enlistment of a Survey Official and Partner Survey Official (Samiksha Adhikari/Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) through the General/Extraordinary Notification Test 2023. The authority notice PDF for UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2023 is probably going to be deliver in the primary seven day stretch of October 2023. Additionally, the UPPSC RO ARO 2023 warning PDF comprises of test dates, qualification, application dates and cycle, choice interaction, schedule and test design, and so forth. Get the direct UPPSC RO ARO warning PDF download interface underneath.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023- Important Dates
The UPPSC RO ARO detail Notification pdf 2023 is expected to be publish in the month of October 2023 by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) on its official web portal. The important dates related to UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 will be inform below in the table.
|UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023- Important Date|
|UPPSC RO ARO Notification Release Date||October 2023 (First week) (expected)|
|UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Starts||October 2023 (First week) (expected)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be Notified|
|UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023||To be Notified|
|UPPSC RO ARO Exam Date 2023||To be Notified|
|UPPSC RO ARO Result 2023||To be Notified|
UPPSC RO/ARO Vacancy 2023
In the impending Notification drive of RO/ARO by Uttar Pradesh Public Help Commission, there will an all out number of 181 opportunities for the post of Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari, which will be split between various classes according to government rules, to check the booking subtleties for the post Income Official or Collaborator Income Official, a singular should hang tight for the arrival of warning leaflet, which is probably going to be deliver soon on the authority site of UPPSC at uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC RO/ARO Eligibility 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Revenue Officer & Assistant Revenue Officer in terms of educational and age limit is obtainable below.
- Revenue Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) (Accounts) – Bachelor’s Degree + O Level Proof in Computer Application + Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
- Revenue Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) (Hindi) – Bachelor’s degree in Hindi or Sanskrit Literature.
- Revenue Officer (Samiksha Adhikari) (Urdu) – Bachelor’s degree in Arabic, Persian or Urdu. OR Adib-e-Kamil Exam of Jamia Urdu-Aligarh.
- Assistant Revenue Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) (Accounts) – Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Accountancy + O Level Certificate in Computer Application + Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
- Assistant Revenue Officer (Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari) – Bachelor’s Degree + O Level Certificate + Typing Skill of 25 Words per minute in Hindi.
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
There will be upper age relaxation for OBC/ST/SC & PWD for 5 and 15 years, respectively.
- Kerala PSC ICDS Supervisor Notification
- SSC GD Constable Notification
- Railway TTE Notification
- NEET UG Notification
UPPSC RO/ARO Selection Process 2023
Determination process for the post Review Officer and Collaborator Survey Officials comprise of three phases, which are Prelims, Mains and Ability Test. Competitors who will apply online for the post of Samiksha Adhikari or Associate Samiksha Adhikari need to realize that main those will be require the accompanying round who clear the test with cut off imprints or more.
UPPSC RO/ARO Application Fee 2023
Application Fee for the post of RO/ARO is different from category to category, to check the particular about it go through the table available below.
How to apply online for UPPSC RO/ARO Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Recruitment of RO/ARO 2023, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) at uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Look for the Recruitment of RO/ARO 2023 & tap on it.
- Enter your personal information, educational qualifications, contact particular, etc, correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of main documents, such as your educational certificates, signature and a passport-sized photograph.
- Pay the application fee using the on condition that online payment method and hit the Submit button to apply online.
UPPSC RO ARO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
- The UPPSC RO ARO Prelims paper consists of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 2 papers for a total of 200 numbers.
- For each correct answer, a 01 numbers will be reward and there will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
|UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern 2023|
|Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies||140||140||120 minutes|
|Paper 2||General Hindi||60||60||60 minutes|
RO ARO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
The applicants qualified for the UPPSC RO ARO Prelims exam will be qualified for the UPPSC RO ARO Mains Exam 2023. The RO ARO Mains Exam Pattern 2023 has been allude to below in the table.
|Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies||120||120||120 minutes|
|Paper 2||General Hindi and Drafting|
|General Vocabulary||60||60||30 minutes|
|Paper 3||Hindi Essay||03||120||180 minutes|
Get Latest Notification Updates