SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Delhi University has invited students for the SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment and application process has been begin from 11 October 2023. Candidates want to apply can visit at sol.du.ac.in for online application of non teaching posts before 4 November 2023 as it is the end date of the application.
SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Delhi University has invited the eligible student for the non-teaching posts. There are a total of 77 open positions in the SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment. The last date of the request process is 9 November 2023 and those who want to apply can submit their application forms along with the proper papers and fee on the official portal of sol.du.ac.in/. The application process is online & candidates are need to check post wise eligibility and requirements before filling the online application form.
SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment||SOL DU Non Teaching Recruitment|
|Last Date to Apply||9 November 2023|
SOL Non Teaching Post Application Form 2023
The School of Learning (SOL) of Delhi College (DU) has posted a task notice for 77 non-instructing positions. On the authority site, the application strategy for the previously mentioned positions has proactively started. The cutoff time to present an internet based application is October 25. Visit the authority site at https://sol.du.ac.in/to go after the jobs on the off chance that you are qualified. Visi the SOL DU gateway for more data and make a point to present your application structures before the last date which is 4 November while test date will be declared later which are supposed to occur in the Nov Last or in December multi month.
Delhi University SOL Eligibility Criteria’s 2023
- Deputy Registrar- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent, At least 09 years of experience as Assistant Professor in a college of a University with experience in educational administration.
- Academic Coordinator- Postgraduate degree in any subject from a reputed University with at least 60% marks, Minimum one year post-qualification experience in Govt./Govt. Undertaking/Private/ Corporate Institutions in handling digital learning Process.
- Assistant Registrar-Good academic record with Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B on the UGC seven-point scale.
- Junior Programmer- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 3 years of experience.
- Junior Engineer- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a recognized University.
- Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline.
- Technical Assistant: Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/Information.
- Technology/ Computer Applications/Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications.
- Stenographer- Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2) Examination or equivalent exam.
- Assistant- Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline.
- Junior Assistant-: Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent qualification.
- Driver: Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent.
- Lab Attendant- Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent paper.
- BSF Constable Recruitment
- OPSC Recruitment
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment
- WBCS Notification
An individual age must not be below 18 & above 28 years as of November 04, 2023.
- General/Unreserved Category- Rs. 1000/-
- OBC(NCL)/ EWS and Women Category- Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST and PwBD Category- Rs. 600/-
SOL DU form application fee is ₹1000 for Unreserved categories & those who are in reserved categories their fee will be different. Applicants who are from SC/ST categories need to pay ₹600 for the application while EWS or OBC & Women Category candidates have to pay an amount of 800 for the application fee of obtainable posts.
The choice interaction will include composed test followed by interview round. The Shortlisted competitors called for composed assessment/interview (if pertinent) ought to report alongside every one of the tributes/testaments in unique alongside picture ID. A bunch of copies of testaments/tributes regarding the capabilities and experience showed in the application structure, properly guaranteed by the candidate ought to be submitted at the hour of the meeting.
SOL DU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023
There are a total number 77 vacancies for dissimilar posts, you may check it from below.
- Deputy Registrar: 1
- Academic Coordinator: 1
- Assistant Registrar: 3
- Junior Programmer: 2
- Junior Engineer: 1
- Senior Assistant: 8
- Technical Assistant: 5
- Stenographer: 3
- Assistant: 14
- Junior Assistant: 37
- Driver: 1
- Lab Attendant: 1
DU SOL Non Teaching Application Documents 2023
Competitors who are filling the SOL Non-showing post enrollment should have the underneath referenced records as filtered duplicate. Applicants who can’t present the filtered duplicate of the reports can not have any significant bearing for the accessible posts.
- Photo and signature (photo with a light-colored background)
- Education Diploma (10th and 12th Grades Passed)
- Birth certificate,
- Residence certificate,
- caste certificate,
- mobile number, and email ID
- PAN Cards and Aadhar Cards
How to apply for DU SOL Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
- The official site can be found at web.sol.du.ac.in.
- Select the “Apply” button.
- Type your email address & phone number, then press “register.” A special number will be generated after submission.
- Select the “Login” link. Fill out the SOL 2023 request form after reading the directions.
- The candidate’s name must coincide with the applicants name on the Gate Score Card.
- Make the necessary payments.
Get Latest Recruitment Updates