UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) will soon conduct UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, which is anticipated to take place in October 2023. Read the entire article to learn everything you need to know about the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, including how to apply for the police constable position in Uttar Pradesh and the official government notification. UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be happening soon, expectedly in October 2023, by the UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board).
Check out the full article to get essential information about the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, its official notification from the government, how to apply for the police constable post in Uttar Pradesh and more. The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is hiring for the post of UP Police Constable Recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for the position can register themselves by filling out the application form available on the official web portal of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
For the position of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is recruiting. By filling out the application form on the Uttar Pradesh Police Department’s official website, interested applicants can register for the position. The UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 department has around 26382 open positions for male and female constables who are interested in applying. There are approximately 172 open positions for male firefighters.
At the official website, interested candidates can submit an application for the position UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023. At the end of this article, we have provided a direct link to the official website. They will have to take a written exam soon after they register with the UP Police Department. The police department will soon announce the examination’s date, which is currently unknown. An OMR-based mode will be used to administer the test UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023. Continue reading the article for additional useful information about the registration procedure and other topics.
UP Police Constable Recruitment Overview
|Name||UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Name of the Post||UP Police Constable and Fireman|
|Number of Vacancies||26382|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||Rs.30,000 to Rs.40,000|
Click Here- Nokia N73 5G Launch date 2023
UP Police Constable Notification
A notice regarding the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 has been published by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB). Candidates who are interested in applying for the position can do so through the direct link provided at the end of this article to the company’s website. There were a total of 26382 open positions for residents, of which 172 are solely for male candidates for the position of fireman. Continue reading the article to learn how to register for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 online application.
Before being hired, candidates must pass three stages: a written test, a physical test, and document verification. The candidate will be considered for a position based on performance after completing three stages. We have provided the essential information for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 below, including the eligibility requirements, the selection process, and the documents that candidates must include with their application. To learn more, continue reading the article.
Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
- A 12th-grade marksheet from a recognized board is required of the candidates.
- The man who should apply should be between the ages of 18 and 27.
- The age limit for women is between 18 and 25.
Police Constable Selection Process
In order to be considered for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023, applicants must pass three stages. These are the three stages:
- A written exam can only be taken online by candidates.
- After that, the candidates who passed the written exam will take a Physical Efficiency Test.
- Final steps include a physical measurement and document verification.
Check Also- Valentine Week 2023
How to apply UP Police Constable form?
On the government’s official website, candidates who are interested in the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 can easily register. They are required to upload the required documents and complete an application form on the website. This article provides a list of the required documents above. For the purpose of submitting the application, they are required to pay the following application form fees based on their category. Read the steps below carefully and follow them.
The steps to register for the UP Police Constable position are as follows:
- First of all, go to the official web portal uppbpb.gov.in in Google chrome or any other web browser on your device.
- After that, tap the Online Apply option on the homepage.
- Choose the position that you want to apply for now; for instance, select the Bharti 2023 UP Police Constable.
- On your screen, an application form will open.
- Complete the application form with the necessary information, such as your name, birth date, father’s and mother’s names, and so on.
- You must then upload your documents, such as your 12th grade marksheet and caste certificate, among other things.
- Tap the Submit button after the documents have been uploaded.
- To finish the registration process, you must pay the application fees.
- Your application will be submitted following payment.
- Make a copy of the form to use later.
Also Check- KL Rahul Athiya Shetty Wedding
Required Documents for the Registration Process
The documents that candidates must include with their application are listed below. The following documents are required:
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Scanned copy of passport-sized photographs
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature
UP Police Constable Recruitment FAQ’S
What is the age limit for up Constable 2023?
What is the salary of UP Police 2023?
The annual salary of the UP Police Constable is approximately between INR 4,20,000 to 4,80,000. The in-hand salary for the UP Police Constable is about INR 30,000 to INR 40,000.