SSP Scholarship 2023-24 Students from classes 9th to 10th can apply under the SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship at ssp.karnataka.gov.in. SSP Scholarship 2023-24 end date is 20 October 2023. Karnataka Government is assisting the talented students in our study for the advance of their educational life in Karnataka state who are facing financial burdens to full their education by enrolling in Pre- or Post-Matric levels.
SSP Scholarship 2023-24
Many students in every state are unable to complete their education because of financial constraints. In light of this, many departments provide various scholarships to Karnataka state students. Many applicants eagerly await the IS scholarship each year so they may give in an application for the SSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date is anticipate to be 20 October 2023. By going to the SSP scholarship website, all qualified applicants may submit an application for the scholarship. Pre-matriculation and post-matriculation scholarships are the two primary categories of financial aid on condition that by SSP Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date. Pre-matric is for applicants in grades one through ten, while post-matric is for those who select to continue their education after completing grade ten.
ssp.karnataka.gov.in Application Form 2023
The SSP Scholarship 2023 Application Structure is the doorway to getting to monetary help for your advanced education. This structure is a critical part of your Scholarship application, and finishing it up precisely is fundamental. It normally incorporates segments for individual data, scholarly records, monetary subtleties, and an individual assertion or exposition. Make certain to twofold check all data you give, guaranteeing that it is without mistake and complete.
Also, accumulate every expected archive, like records and letters of proposal, prior to beginning the application. Finishing this structure early and carefully is your key to a fruitful application. Make sure to survey the Scholarship rules and qualification standards to guarantee you meet the prerequisites. Try not to miss the cutoff time, and take advantage of this chance to help your instructive excursion.
Eligibility For SSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
- Students must be Karnataka residents.
- The Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) & Other Backward Classes (OBC) are requirements for enrollment.
- Students in grades one through ten are eligible for this grant.
- Students’ families shouldn’t make more than Rs 1 lakh annually.
- Students must have passed their final qualifying test with at least a 50% grade point average.
- Applicants’ non-working parents who are unable to provide their children’s fundamental necessities, such as an education, are eligible for the scholarship.
Documents For SSP Scholarship 2023
- A passport-size photograph
- Parent and candidate Aadhar cards
- Receipt for college fees
- Private or public hostel ID A valid cellphone number
- College or institution registration number
- Ration card number
- Certificate for UDID
- Caste/EWS certificate
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- The disability identification number approved by the Indian government
- IGNOU Admit Card
- CTET December Notification
- CBSE Changes 12th Board Exam
- Essay Paper UPSC
Features And Benefits of SSP Scholarship 2023
- The SSP scholarship site has been developed in order to meet the requirements of all applicant in Karnataka seeking scholarships.
- The amount of the award will be sent straight into the bank account under this scholarship program.
- The state’s dropout rates will also go down.
- Financial difficulties no longer force the applicants to halt their study.
- It should be noted that only inhabitant of Karnataka are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Post-matric & pre-matric scholarship programs are offered via the website.
How to Apply Online For SSP Scholarship 2023-24?
- You should start by going to the official web portal for the scholarship.
- Click Create Account after the main page has full to access a new page.
- On this latest page, you must pick a plan.
- You must now select your caste or class.
- You must now select your institute’s or college’s district and taluk.
- If you have an Aadhaar card, choose Yes.
- After that, you full the Aadhaar-related fields and press the submit button.
- Next, provide your email address and cellphone number.
- Your cellphone number will get an OTP, which you must feed in the OTP box.
- The information on your caste proof, including your religion, category, caste certificate number, etc., must then be provided.
- You must now input the data from your income proof.
- If you have a ration card, you’ll require to enter that data as well.
- You must now create a password & submit it.
- You may register for an account on the SSP Scholarship Portal by completing these steps.
Object Of SSP Scholarship 2023
The SSP scholarship’s primary goal is to provide financial aid to all students who live in Karnataka. These scholarships assist deserving students from many fields who, for financial reasons, are unable to continue their studies. so that they won’t be under any financial constraints from their family while they pursue their education. SSP scholarships are available from kindergarten through higher education.
Get Latest Scholarship Updates