Navodaya Syllabus for 6th Class 2023-24 The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has release the NVS Class 6 syllabus 2024. To be adequately make ready for the JNVST entrance exam, applicants should review the exam JNVST class 6 syllabus 2024 for all sections. This object contains a detailed Navodaya Class 6 syllabus 2024 for all subjects.
Navodaya Syllabus for 6th Class 2023-24
JNVST stands for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test & the written exam is set for November 4, 2023 – Phase 1 and January 20, 2024 (Phase 2). The Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Syllabus 2024 is a full curriculum intended for students wishing to enroll in the Navodaya Vidyalaya. The JNVST Class 6 syllabus 2024 is based on the CBSE curriculum and is split into three sections: Mathematics, General Intelligence, and Language (Hindi or English). Scroll down for the most recent NVS Class 6 exam pattern & JNVST Class 6 syllabus 2024 to help you make ready for the forthcoming entrance exam.
JNVST Exam Pattern 2024
The exam consists of three sections- Mental Ability Test, Number-crunching Test, and Language Test. The JNVST test design 2024 will comprise of 80 inquiries altogether. The test endures 02:00 hours. Up-and-comers should finish the assessment inside this time period. Competitors won’t be given any additional time for any reason. The inquiry will be of the objective assortment.
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Exam Pattern 2024|
|Name of Topics||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability Test||40||50||60 minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 minutes|
Navodaya Syllabus for 6th Class PDF- Highlights
As per the Navodaya Class 6 test design 2024, the test will be given in English, Hindi, and local dialects. Thus, competitors require a definite Navodaya Vidyalaya Choice Test prospectus 2024 to perform well in the test. Numbers, number-crunching, polynomial math, calculation, and information dealing with are totally canvassed in the JNVST Class 6 Numerical Prospectus 2024 section. The Navodaya Class 6 Prospectus 2024 General Knowledge surveys the understudy’s thinking, perception, and critical abilities to think. The JNVST Class 6 Schedule 2024 Language segment evaluates the understudy’s figuring out, jargon, and syntax. The JNVST Class 6 Schedule 2024 and test design features cover data, for example, assessment time, greatest imprints, and different points of interest.
|JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2024 & exam pattern highlights|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (OMR Sheet)|
|Date of Examination||04 November 2023 (Phase I)
20 January 2024 (Phase II)
|Exam Time||11:30 am to 01:30 pm|
|Total No. of Questions||80|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Sections||Mental Ability Test, Arithmetic test and Language Test|
|Exam Duration||120 Minutes|
|Exam Language||Anyone out of 21 Languages|
JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2024 Arithmetic
An arithmetic test is used to assess the applicants mathematical abilities. This test’s 25 questions are all centered on the following topic.
- JNVST Class 6 Syllabus 2024 for Arithmetic
- LCM and HCF of numbers
- Number & Numeric System
- Approximation of Expressions
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Percentage and its applications
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Four Fundamental Operations on the Whole Number
- Fractional Number and four fundamental operations on them
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Distance, Time and Speed
- Applications of the number in measure mass, length, time, money, capacity, etc.
- Factors and Multiples Including their properties
- Profit and loss.
- Perimeter, area and volume
- Simple interest.
JNVST 2024 Syllabus Language Test
Ten inquiries regarding syntax and composing abilities will be asked in this segment. In the Language Test Segment, there will be a sum of 25 inquiries. The Language Test is comprised of four sections. Competitors should choose a response from the provided section. This test is utilized to survey the applicant’s perusing cognizance capacities. As indicated by the JNVST Class 6 test design 2024, it involves four sections with five inquiries each. All understudies should peruse the entry and select a response from the section.
JNVST Exam Languages Class 6
check the languages from the table below according to your state or UT.
|JNVST Class 6 exam languages 2024|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Hindi, English, Tami, Urdu, Bengali|
|Arunachal Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hindi, English, Urdu, Oriya, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi|
|Assam||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bodo, Garo, Manipuri (Bangla Script), Manipuri (Meitei Mayek), Bengali|
|Bihar||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Chandigarh||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Goa||English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada|
|Gujarat||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi|
|Himachal Pradesh||English, Hindi|
|Jammu And Kashmir||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Jharkhand||English, Hindi, Urdu, Oriya|
|Kerala||Hindi, English, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada|
|Karnataka||Hindi, English, Kannada, Urdu, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi,|
|Lakshadweep||Hindi, English, Malayalam|
|Manipur||English, Hindi, Manipuri, Meitei Mayek|
|Madhya Pradesh||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Urdu, Marathi,|
|Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu, Telugu|
|Meghalaya||English, Hindi, Khosi, Garo, Bengali, Assamese|
|Mizoram||English, Hindi, Mizo|
|Odisha||English, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya, Urdu|
|Puducherry||English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Hindi|
|Punjab||English, Hindi, Punjabi|
|Sikkim||English, Hindi, Nepali|
|Telangana||Hindi, English, Kannada, Urdu, Telugu, Marati|
|West Bengal||English, Hindi, Bengali, Nepal, Urdu|
|Tripura||English, Hindi, Bengali|
|UT Ladakh||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|UT of Dadar & Nagar Haveli and Damon & Diu||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi|
|Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Uttarakhand||English, Hindi, Urdu|
JNVST 2024 Class 6 Answer Recording Technique
Applicants of the class 6 JNVST entrance test need to follow the below-mentioned instructions to record the answers in paper hall.
- Students must carefully enter their roll number on the OMR form as specified on their JNVST class 6 admit card.
- Applicants are given a separate answer sheet. They must write their replies in the relevant location on the form.
- According to the JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2024, pupils must choose one of four answers. Students must mark the correct matching number given against each response on the sheet by selecting the correct answer.
- According to the JNVST Class 6 Exam Pattern 2024, each right answer is worth 1.25 points, and there is no negative marking.
- Applicants must have a blue/black ballpoint pen to write answers on the OMR sheet. The use of a pencil is strictly prohibited.
- Changes to the darkened answer are not permitted.
JNVST Class 6 Preparation Tips 2024
- 1st of candidate should go through the JNVST Class 6 exam pattern & analyze the syllabus and make a study plan to prepare accordingly.
- Make notes on main topics as listed in JNVST Class 6 syllabus 2024 to revise later.
- Grasp the concepts & clear all doubts.
- Applicants must practice sample papers and previous year question papers to analyze the preparation level.
Get Latest Syllabus Updates
Ques & Ans Related to Navodaya Syllabus for 6th Class 2023-24
Which books to prepare for JNVST Class 6 Entrance Exam?
Students should prefer the NCERT Class 5 textbooks and Arihant Books for JNVST 2024 preparation.
Can I appear for Navodaya class 6 exam in Hindi?
Yes, students can appear for Navodaya 6th class exam in Hindi by choosing Hindi as examination medium while filling NVS Class 6 admission form 2024.
How much questions will be asked in JNVST 6th class exam?
A total of 80 questions are asked in the Navodaya Class 6 entrance exam.
Is there any negative marking in JNV Class 6?
There is no negative marking.