WB Krishak Bandhu Status: One of the many plans implemented by the Government of Bengal, Krishak Bandhu provides farmers in the state with benefits. For the cultivation of rabi and kharif crops, this plan provides farmers with two installments of amounts ranging from 4,000 to 10,000 rupees. If you are one of the tens of thousands of farmers who have signed up for this program in order to take advantage of the interest, you should know that you can check your Krishak Bandhu status by going to krishakbandhu.net.
Under the Krishak Bandhu Status, farmers with land larger than one acre receive 10,000 rupees annually in two installments, the first and second of which are paid out during the cultivation of Kharif and Rabi crops. Farmers with less than one acre of land receive a minimum of 4,000 in two installments. Through the Direct Interest Transfer, thousands of farmers have recently received second installments directly in their bank accounts. If you have not yet received one, you can check Krishak Bandhu Status online by going to the official website.
WB Krishak Bandhu Status
In 2023, the Department of Agriculture of the Government of West Bengal launched the Krishak Bandhu Status. Since then, more than 90 million farmers have signed up to take advantage of the interest. Through the Direct Benefits convey, a West Bengal government initiative designed to provide financial assistance to farmers cultivating rabi and kharif crops, farmers receive benefits from the Krishak Bandhu Status.
Farmers should be aware that the Aadhar Card Number is the credential needed to check the Krishak Bandhu Status. The website to check the status is also provided below, inside the table. Only farmers whose request forms have been accepted can attend the installment. In the past few months, thousands of farmers have signed up to take advantage of this plan’s benefits; if you are one of them, you need to visit your closest CSC to find out where your request stands.
WB Krishak Bandhu Status Overview
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal|
|Benefits||₹4,000/- to ₹10,000/-|
|Krishak Bandhu Status Check Link||Click Here|
About Krishak Bandhu Status
The Krishak Bandhu Scheme, administered by the Department of Agriculture, Government of West Bengal, was designed to provide farm families with social security in the event of a farmer’s untimely death and to provide financial assistance to all West Bengal farmers for agricultural purposes. The scheme has recently undergone a revision and now goes by the name “Krishak Bandhu” The honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal made the launch of the new plan public on June 17, 2021. The program offers direct advantages, such as financial assistance for cultivation up to a maximum of Rs. 10,000 annually, with at least 4,000 due in two equal payments each year during the Kharif and Rabi seasons.
Farmers who possess at least one acre of cultivable land are eligible for annual assistance in the amount of Rs. 10,000/-. Up to a maximum of Rs, farmers with less than one acre of cultivable land will receive assistance proportionally. 4,000/- . The State Government provides a one-time, lump sum payment of Rs to farmers between the ages of 18 and 60 in accordance with the “Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit” portion of the program. 2 lakh to the deceased person’s family as a social security payment. In the state government’s paddy procurement program, farmers who are registered with the “Krishak Bandhu” program are given preference. Additional government programs geared toward farmers will be made available to farmers who are registered with the Krishak Bandhu, according to the state government’s intention.
Also Check- Dhirendra Krishna Shastri Biography
Krishak Bandhu Registration
To make use of this program, farmers who own framing land can sign up. If you are eligible and have all of the necessary documentation, you will need to visit the office of the Assistant Director of Agriculture for Krishak Bandhu Registration if you want to receive up to 10,000 rupees per year in financial assistance for cultivating rabi and kharif crops. You can go to the closest CSC to apply online and take advantage of the benefits.
Krishak Bandhu ID Number Check 2023
When you complete the Krishak Bandhu Scheme application, you will be issued an identification number once you have successfully registered as a farmer. You will need this number to check the status of your inquiry regarding Krishak Bandhu and receive a response to your complaint. You will need your Voter ID number, which you provided when you applied for the Krishak Bandhu scheme, in order to obtain the Krishak Bandhu ID number online. In the event that you forget your voter card number, you can check it by downloading the e-EPIC card.
The objective of WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme
The WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme was launched in January 2019 by the Agriculture Department of West Bengal. The motive for launching this scheme was to provide financial aid to all eligible farmers in the state. Earlier, the amount of Rs 5000 was credited to the farmers. Now the government doubled this amount and a sum of Rs 10000 is now credited to the beneficiaries of the WB Krishak Bandhu scheme. The objective of the WB Krishak Bandhu scheme are as follows:
- The West Bengal State Government will give financial aid of Rs 10000 to all the beneficiaries of the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme. This amount will be credited in two equal installments of Rs 5000 each. The installments will be given in Kharif and Rabi seasons respectively.
- Along with the financial aid, the government will also give Life insurance facilities to all the beneficiaries enrolled under this scheme. This will give social security to the family of the farmer.
- The Government will also give crop insurance to the crops. If in case the crop gets destroyed due to any natural calamities, insurance will be provided to the farmers.
- Apart from all the above-mentioned benefits, the beneficiaries will also get a death benefit. If any beneficiary ranging between the age group of 18 to 60 years dies, the family will get a helping amount of Rs 200000.
Click Here- Valentine Week 2023
WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023
The WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023 is now released on the official website of the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu scheme. Farmers who are beneficiaries of this scheme can now visit the official website to do the WB Krishak Bandhu Status Check. After checking the WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023, a farmer will come to know whether their WB Krishak Bandhu Application Form has been accepted or not. The complete details to check the WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023 can be read further in this article.
krishak bandhu status check voter id
Farmers can follow the below-given steps to download the WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023. After downloading the list, the farmers will be able to do the WB Krishak Bandhu Status Check online. The steps for krishak bandhu status check voter id are as follows:
- Farmers have to first visit the official website of West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme @krishakbandhu.net.
- On the homepage of the website, farmers have to search for the option “WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List” and click on it.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned option, farmers will be redirected to a new page where they have to log in with their login credentials and krishak bandhu status check Voter ID number that was provided during the registration process.
- After logging in successfully, the WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List 2023 will open on the screen. Beneficiaries can download the list and check the WB Krishak Bandhu Voter ID Check to find their name in the list.
By following the above-given steps, the farmers will be able to do the WB Krishak Bandhu Status Check.
WB Krishak Bandhu application form PDF
To apply for the WB Krishak Bandhu scheme, a farmer has to first fill out the WB Krishak Bandhu Application Form PDF. The application form is available on the official website. Farmers have to fill out the application form very carefully. Farmers who are filling out the WB Krishak Bandhu Application Form PDF have to keep the following points in mind:
- Farmers should enter the correct and genuine information about themselves.
- Farmers should upload the original documents and land papers.
- Farmers should not enter or submit any forged or false information or documents otherwise they will not have their name in the WB Krishak Bandhu scheme beneficiary list 2023.
Krishak Bandhu Required Documents For Registration 2023
The following are the required documents for Krishak Bandhu’s registration:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Land Paper
- Age Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Check Also- Gautan Adani Net Worth Biography
How to Check Krishak Bandhu Status Check Online?
Are you looking for information about a specific river’s Krishak Bandhu status? If so, you should read this guide. Learn how to check the Krishak Bandhu status online in this article. We’ll also give you helpful advice on how to make the most of this information. Read on to find out more, whether you’re a farmer, an environmentalist, or just curious about the state of a particular river. To determine Krishak Bandha’s installment status, you must follow the below-mentioned step-by-step guide.
- Visit krishakbandhu.net, the Krishak Bandhu’s official website.
- You will be presented with a Krishak Bandhu Status option on the official Krishak Bandhu Plan website; select this option to be redirected to a different homepage.
- After tapping the aforementioned option, you will see a Krishak Bandhu Status option; tap that option.
- To check the status of your installment, you must now enter the number on your current voter ID card and click the Search button.
Krishak Bandhu Status FAQ’S
How can I check my Krishak Bandhu money status?
You have to check the page of Krishak Bandhu Yojana krishakbandhu.net. On the home page, you have to click on “WB Krishak Bandhu Beneficiary List”. Now there you have to fill in the username along with the password. After this, you can finally get Krishak Bandhu List or their status.
What is the rule of Krishak Bandhu death benefit?
Under “Krishak Bandhu Death Benefit” component of the scheme, in case of death of a farmer between the age of 18 to 60 years, the State Government provides one time lump sum grant of Rs. 2 lakh to the family of the deceased to ensure social security to the bereaved family.