et ready to dive into the exciting world of Sohum Shah, a talented and versatile actor who has taken Bollywood by storm. From his humble beginnings to his rise to fame, this biography will take you on a thrilling journey through Sohum Shah’s life and career. We’ll explore his early days in the industry, his breakthrough roles, and his passion for storytelling. Buckle up and get ready for an adventure as we uncover the fascinating story of Sohum Shah, the actor who is capturing hearts with his incredible talent and infectious energy.
Sohum Shah Biography
Sohum Shah Biography Sohum Shah is a person who is blessed with different skills. He is a great actor & a producer, but very few people know that he is also an entrepreneur. He has been winning the ticker of many with amazing acting prowess & brilliant performances. Moreover, he is a victor of some awards and is recognized as one of the best artists in the industry.
Sohum Shah Famous Indian Actor And Producer
Sohum Shah is a famous Indian actor and producer who has gained global identification for his admirable performances as Vinayak Rao in Tumbbad (2018) & Navin Parnami in Ship of Theseus (2013). He is also acknowledge for producing a few award-winning movies, including Gulaab Gang, Ship of Theseus & Newborns.
Sohum Shah Biography Overview
|Article||Sohum Shah Biography|
|Date of Birth||Year 1983|
|Age (as in 2019)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan|
|Hometown||Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Watching Films, Doing Meditation, Cycling|
Sohum Shah Movies and TV Shows
Subsequent to accomplishing monetary dependability in the land business, Sohum moved to Mumbai to make a vocation in acting and joined a craftsmanship school for early preparation. He tried out for different motion pictures and at last was cast to play Baabarr Qureshi in the 2009 activity wrongdoing film “Baabarr,” which didn’t perform well in the cinema world. Simultaneously, Sohum began his creation organization, “Recyclewala Movies,” to make content-situated films. In 2013, he delivered Anand Gandhi’s theatrics film “Boat of Theseus,” in which he likewise assumed the part of Navin Parnami, a stock representative.
Sohum Shah Positive Audits
The film got positive audits from the crowd and pundits. It likewise won a few honors, including the 61st Public Film Grants for best component film and best supporting entertainer. Sohum later featured as ACP Vedant Mishra in the 2015 honor winning wrongdoing show film “Talvar,” coordinated by Meghna Gulzar.
Sohum Shah Lead Job
He got worldwide praise in 2018 for depicting the lead job of Vinayak Rao in the show dream film “Tumbbad.” The film was both fundamentally and financially fruitful all over the planet and furthermore screened at the 44th Venice Worldwide Film Celebration as the main Indian film. Likewise, Sohum plays additionally played critical parts in different films and web series, like Simran (2017), The Large Bull (2021), Versifier of Blood (2019), and Maharani (2021).
- Shehzaan Khan Dancer Biography
- Erica Robin Miss Universe Pakistan Biography
- Prabir Purkayastha Biography
- Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Biography
He begin his career with a screen appearance in 2010 & appeared in the movie named “Baabarr”. In the movie, he played a negative role for which he be paid much recognition. In 2012, he become visible in the movie named “Ship of Theseus” for which he won the National Award for his wonderful performance in the role he paint.
Sohum Shah Family/ Parents/ Siblings
The famous actor was born into a middle-class family to a commodity broker & a housewife. Soham has a brother named Mukesh Shah. Learn lesser-known reality about Sauraseni Maitra, a renowned actress.
Sohum Shah Wife/ Marriage/ Children
Sohum has been married to his longtime girlfriend, Amrita Shah, for several years. The pair has not yet publicly announced anything related to their kids.
Sohum played the lead job of Vinayak Rao in the show blood and gore flick “Tumbbad” close by Jyoti Malshe, Anita Date-Kelkar, and Ronjini Chakraborty. The essential story of the film rotates around a young fellow Vinayak Rao, who takes gold coins from Haster, the neglected offspring of the Goddess of Flourishing.
The film was a gigantic achievement and proceeded to win various public and worldwide honors, including Screen Grants, Global Indian Film Institute Grants, Filmfare Grants, and Pundits’ Decision Film Grants.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sohum Shah
- Soham Shah is an Indian actor & producer who is best known for his films ‘Ship of Theseus’ (2015) & ‘Tumbbad’ (2018).
- Soham was born into a self-effacing family in Rajasthan’s Sri Ganganagar.
- His father was a commodity broker & in his teenage, Soham used to assist his father in the small town of Sri Ganganagar in Rajasthan. Recalling those days, Soham says.
- My father was a item broker and I started working with him early on. This was the pre-cellphone era; I use to take down messages for him on the landline. I had a shrill voice & people assumed I was a girl & they use to say to my father- Apne dukaan pe koi ladki rakhi hui hai, kaam karne ke liye.”
- While growing up in Sri Ganganagar, where everyone was engross with movies, Soham also became fascinated with films; mainly, Shah Rukh Khan’s films; as he is a big fan of him.
- In an interview, he revealed that it was Shah Rukh Khan‘s DDLJ that stimulate him to make a career in acting. While talking about Shah Rukh Khan and DDLJ, he says.
- He is such a big fan of SRK & his film DDLJ that when the film completed more than 1000 weeks at Mumbai’s Maratha Mandir, he went to see the film all alone.
- Soham Shah Watching DDLJ
- Soham was so engross with the films and filmstars that he forced his brother to get him his 1st pair of jeans after watching Salman Khan dancing on ‘O O Jaane Jaana.’
- His obsession with movies grew to a point that he desire to move to Mumbai to become a film star. However, before making a career in Bollywood, he wanted to make himself and his household financially stable, so, he accepted a real-estate business. While talking regarding his real-estate business, Soham says.
- Soham Shah at the site of his Real Estate Business in Sri Ganganagar
- After making sure that his business was set, Soham left for Mumbai. Once he was there, he register that the way everything work in this city was very different- it was all too fast. Sharing his initial experiences in the city, Soham says.
- While in Mumbai, Soham began going for acting studios and reached out to a family companion who assisted him with interfacing with individuals from the entertainment world. Furthermore, after a few tryouts and dismissals, he at last stowed his presentation film-Baabarr.
- Despite the fact that his presentation film couldn’t get along nicely in the cinematic world, he kept putting forth attempts to check his name in the business.
- Before long, he began his own creation house, Recyclewala Movies, to make the substance driven films.
- Soham’s advancement accompanied the widely praised Boat of Theseus, where he assumed the part of a stockbroker.
Get Latest Lifestyle Updates
Ques & Ans Related to Sohum Shah Biography
Who is Sohum Shah?
Sohum Shah is an Indian actor, born on 15 June, 1983 in Sri Ganganagar.
How old is Sohum Shah?
Sohum Shah is 40 years old as of October 2023.
How tall is Sohum Shah?
Sohum Shah is 5 feet 10 inches (1.8 m).