Swami Agnivesh Biography Swami Agnivesh was born on 21 September 1939 as Vepa Shyam Rao. He is grandson of the Diwan (Chief Minister) of a princely state cry out Shakti, now in Chattisgarh. He was an Indian politician & also a member of lawmaking assembly. He gain degrees in Law & Commerce, became a lecturer in management at the reputed St Xavier’s College in Kolkata.
Swami Agnivesh Biography
Let’s know about Swami Agnivesh or Agniwesh Biography, Age, education, parents, father, mother, wiki, date of birth, family, wife, Arya samaj, career, daughter, son, Muslim controversy, Cases, Facts & much more. Swami Agnivesh or Agniwesh (born September 21, 1939) is an Indian Politician, Social Worker, Activist & Scholar. He is popular for being the founder of the Arya Sabha who runs on the principles of Arya Samaj. As per some sources, he took millions of dollars from the missionaries to do this job.
Swami Agnivesh Lifestyle
Early lifeAgnivesh was born in a Brahmin Hindu family as Vepa Shyam Rao on 21 September 1939, in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. His father died when he was only four years old. He was then brought up by his maternal grandfather, who was the Diwan of the princely state Sakti, in present-day Chhattisgarh.
Swami Agnivesh Biography Overview
|Real Full Birth Name||Vepa Shyam Rao|
2. Social Worker
|Age (As of 2019)||80 Years|
|Date of Birth||21 September 1939|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Virgo|
|Awards/Honours||Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award – Delhi (2004)
Right Livelihood Award – Sweden (2004)
M.A. Thomas National Rights Award – Bangalore (2006)
|Parents||Swami Agnivesh Father name is yet to be updatedSwami Agnivesh Mothername is yet to be updated|
|Sister / Brother|
Swami Agnivesh Girlfriends and Wife
|Swami AgniveshGirlfriends / Affair / Wife||
|Swami AgniveshDaughter / Son|
|Height (Tall)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.8 meters
in feet inches- 5 feet 11 inches
|Weight||Kilograms- 72 Kg
Pounds- 159 Lbs
|Distinctive Features||1. Slim Body.
2. Brown Skin Tone.
|Hair Color||Bald, Mostly white hair|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate in Law and Commerce|
|College||St Xavier’s College, Kolkata|
|Net worth (approx.)|
|TV Shows or Serials|
Age of Swami Agnivesh
Swami Agnivesh was born in Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India on September 21, 1939. Hence, his age is 80 years old. At the age of 4, his father pass away due to some disease. He was raised by his single mother & maternal grandfather.
|Vaidik Saamajvad – Vedic Socialism (Hindi), 1974.|
|Religion Revolution and Marxism (Hindi and English).|
|Harvest of Hate: Gujarat Under Siege, with Valson Thampu. Rupa & Co.|
|Religion, Spirituality and Social Action New Agenda for Humanity: New Agenda for Humanity.|
|Hinduism in the New Age, Hope India Publications, 2005.|
Swami Agnivesh – Social Works
Master Agnivesh, who is much of the time in conversation and straightforwardly communicating his perspectives on friendly issues, shaped an ideological group called Arya Sabha in 1970. Comparable Posts US State Starting With M: Investigating the Magnificent. In 1977, he was chosen MLA in Haryana Vidhanasabha (administrative get together) and fill in as Pastor of Schooling in Haryana Government. In 1981, he establish an association called Bandhu Mukti Morcha and raise his voice for bandhua mazdoor. In 2008 he partook in an Enemy of Psychological oppression Worldwide Harmony Gathering coordinate by Jamiat Ulama Rear at Ramlila Ground Delhi.
Bigg Manager House
Master Agnivesh likewise took part in the counter defilement development drove by Anna Hazare in 2011. In any case, he later pull out from the development because of contrasts. Master Agnivesh likewise partook in the unscripted TV drama Bigg Chief. He likewise remained at Bigg Manager house for three days from 8 to 11 November in 2011. In 2018 he was gone after by a few Hindu gatherings in Jharkhand and pounded severely and blamed that he was thoughtful to Christian ministers.
Swami Agnivesh Political Life
In 1970 he tracked down a party Arya Sabha, in view of Arya Samaj Principales. Agnivesh become an individual from the Regulative Gathering of Haryana in 1977, and act as a bureau Pastor for Schooling in 1979. After takeoff the Service, he was captured two times, spending a sum of 14 months in prison on charges of disruption and murder, of which he was later vindicate. In 2018, he was gone after by dissidents as far as anyone knows having a place with the BJP’s childhood bunch in Jharkhand.
Swami Agnivesh Controversies
- In 2005, Agnivesh said that the Jagannath Temple in Puri assume to be opened to non-Hindus; this led to the priests of the temple critical his remarks as “purely anti-Hindu in nature” & many people burned his dummy.
- His contentious mention over ‘Amarnath’ instigated Hindu Hardliners when he said that Ice Lingam in the Amarnath temple is a geographical as it turned out. According to the ‘Kashmir Observer the Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha, a Hindu nationalistic political party, offered a ₹2 million reward for killing Agnivesh.
- In 2008, he supported the stress of Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind that banned the singing of ‘Vande Mataram’ by Muslim subject of India.
- His entrance in Bigg Boss 2011, fomented a huge controversy. Many people criticized & labeled him as a scam in the saffron clothes.
Interesting Facts about Swami Agnivesh
- He has won numerous honors for example the Right Occupation Grant 2004, M.A.Thomas Public Freedoms Grant 2006 & Rajiv Gandhi Public Sadbhavana Grant.
- In 2005, Master comment that Puri Jagannath Sanctuary ought to be opened to non-Hindus too. This assertion obtain a ton of disdain from the minister of the sanctuary. Individuals began referring to him as “simply against Hindu in nature”.
- Later he accepted a party “Arya Sabha”.
- In 2011, he was likewise a vital part of Anna’s enemy of degradation development. Be that as it may, he was eliminate from the party as he was spilling data to Kapil Sibal.
Swami Agnivesh Dath Reason
Haryana MLA & Arya Samaj leader Swami Agnivesh, who was hospitalized due to liver cirrhosis and was in a critical position, died at a hospital in New Delhi.