PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) is an initiative started in 2006, manage by the Kendriya Sainik Board & promoted by Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare (DESW), Ministry of Defence. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 is open to applicants have passed class 12/diploma/graduation with a minimum of 60% numbers and are currently enrolled in First Professional Degree Courses. PM Scholarship 2023-24 only applies to applicants who are dependents of ex-servicemen or ex-Coast Guard personnel. For the academic year 2023-24, online request for PM Scholarship has begin from September 1, 2023. To apply, students must access the Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat Portal and fill out the PMSS scholarship application form before November 30, 2023
PM Scholarship Scheme
PMSS or Prime Minister’s Scholarship Plan gives monetary help to dependant beneficiary/widows of Ex-servicemen/Ex-coast gatekeeper or perished guard staff for higher expert and specialized courses. This plan what began in 2006 is financed by the State head’s Office (PMO). Measure of the Scholarship under this Plan was Rs. 2000 and 2250 every month for male and female separately, from 2016. Yet, later it was raised to Rs. 2500 and 3000 every month for young men and young ladies during the monetary year of 2019-2020. The PM Scholarship Sum is straightforwardly credited into the record of chosen candidates in a yearly premise as it were. Out of the relative multitude of candidates, a proper number of 5500 are chosen each year, in which the proportion of guys and females are equivalent i.e., 2750 guys and 2750 females.
PM Scholarship Scheme information’s
The term of this Scholarship relies on the sort of courses picked by the candidates. The courses should be either specialized or proficient and ought to be represented by AICTE/UGC. Courses other than these two are not by any stretch engaged and stand non-qualified. Present alumni courses entitled on get this Scholarship are MBA and MCA as it were. PMSS Scholarship Plan and all its connected information’s, applications, and guidelines are directed by the Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB). When chosen, the candidates can recharge their Scholarship till the fruition of their course.
PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023 overview
|Name of Scholarship||PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS)|
|Initiated By||Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare (DESW)|
|Amount||₹3000 for girls/₹2500 for boys (per month)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Starts||1st September 2023|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
|Total No of Scholarship||5500|
Eligibility for Prime Minister (PM) Scholarship Scheme
Probably got at least 60% in twelfth class/certificate/graduation test. Just understudies in their most memorable year of specialized or proficient courses are qualified. Understudies should be signed up for a full-time course from a foundation/school perceived by AICTE/UGC. Understudies who are wards of ESM/previous Coast Gatekeeper faculty or wards of the departed are qualified Understudies in their subsequent year are not qualified, except for horizontal section and coordinated courses. Understudies concentrating abroad are not qualified for the Scholarship.
PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) Amount
Every year a total of 5500 researchers are picked for the PM Scholarship. The quantity of Scholarship is partitioned equally among young men and young ladies. As a rule, understudies are chosen for this Scholarship in view of a legitimacy list. Chosen young ladies get Rs 3000 every month, while young men get Rs 2500 every month, at the pace of Rs 36000 and Rs 30000 for each annum individually. This award is accessible to understudies for as long as five years (contingent upon the length of the course sought after by the understudy). They should restore the Scholarship each year when they sign up for the following semester.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa
- YSR Cheyutha Release Date
- Aadhaar Seeding Status Check with Bank
- Ladli Behna Yojana Registration
PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) Registration
- First you need to visit the official site of Kendriya Sainik Board or else go to www.ksb.gov.in.
- When the web page is fully loaded, click on the Register button.
- Next, upload the Applicant’s Photograph (Format: jpeg/jpg/png; Max Size: 1 MB), Then fill in Part 1 & Part 2.
- In Part 1, provide the required notification e.g.
- Select a category, then enter First/Middle/Surname, Service number of ESM, ESM ID card, Rank of ESM, Concerned RSB, etc.
- Enter your Date of Birth, Date of Enrollment, Date of Discharge, Father/Husband Name, Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Fill in Part 2 (Enter Contact & Bank Details):
- Enter contact particular like House Number, Street Number, Town/Village,/City, State, District, Pin Code, etc.
- Enter the bank details like Account holder name, Bank/Branch name, Account number, and IFSC code, and then select pensioner/non-pensioner according to you.
- Type the displayed verification code, then click the give in button.
Documents needed for PMSS Scholarship
- A passport photo
- Aadhar Card
- Matriculation Certificate (for proof of DOB)
- Mark sheet of 12th/Diploma/Graduation
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhar seeded Bank account
- ESM/Ex-coast guard Personal Certificate attested by ZSB
- Front page of Bank passbook
- Part ll Order/POR, PPO, or ESM Identity Card
- Affidavit/Self Certificate of ESM
PMSS Login and Fill Application Form
Prior to submitting an application for scholarship, applicants must log in & update their passwords. We’ve demonstrated how to complete the application form below.
- Go to the www.ksb.gov.in site, the direct link is given below.
- After that go to the login page, enter your username & password, then type the verification code & click on the login button.
- Once the dashboard opens, click on the New Application choice & select Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme from the drop-down menu.
- Upload your photo, then you require to fill out Part 1/2/3.
- Provide personal particular like Name of the student, Aadhar Card No, Date of birth, Marital status, Type of Service of ESM, Rank of ESM, Rajya Sainik Board and Zila Sainik Board, etc
- Enter the Contact address such as House number, Street number, Town/village/city, Country, State, District, PIN code, Mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Fill in the ESM notification like Category, Name of Ex-Serviceman/Coast Guard, Service Number of ESM, PPO Number then choose Pensioner/non-Pensioner, etc.
- Provide details of previous & current education such as Minimum Qualification (10+2/Diploma/Graduate), Year of Passing, Total Marks, Marks obtained, Percentage of Marks in MEQ (CGPA/others), Name of Current Course, Duration of Course, Date of Commencement of Syllabus by College, etc.
- Fill in the college and bank particular like Name and Address of the College, Institute recognized by the Regulatory body/council, Account Holder Name, Bank/Branch Name, IFSC Code, etc.
- Upload scanned documents, list of the papers we have mentioned in the following article.
- Verify all the notification, then submit the application by clicking on the Save button. Next, copy the application for future reference.
Get Latest Sarkari Yojana Updates
Ques & Ans Related to PM Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2023
How many scholars will be selected in PMSS 2023?
Every year, this scholarship is awarded to 5500 scholars (2750 boys and 2750 girls students)
How can I apply for PM Modi Scholarship 2023?
You can apply online for the PM Scholarship Scheme on the website of Kendriya Sainik Board (ksb.gov.in). First registration then Login and fill up the PMSS scholarship form.
Can I apply for PMSS Scholarship 2023 online?
Before the 2016-17 academic year, applications for the PMSS Scholarship scheme were accepted offline but now online applications are accepted on the Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat Portal; so you can.
What is the last date of PM Scholarship Scholarship (PMSS) 2023-24?
The last date for submission of application is 30 November 2023.